Community Courses

Business & Travel

View More

Departures to a Variatey

of dive destinations around the world

Find out More

Business Coaching Offered

to the individual instructor as well as shops and resorts

View More

A Variety of Accommodations

available for any budget, and year-round stays.

View More

Scuba Community


We can recommend a variety of Training and Travel options. Scuba diving and snorkeling adventures, including blue holes, shark dives, high speed drift dives, walls, and shallow patch reefs. No crowds, set itinerary, or chaos. Just your own ultimate escape!

But most of all we support the diving community. Being around diving you gain a true appreciation for the type of people attracted to the lifestyle. On your typical dive trip you’ll only spend about 15%-25% of your day in the water. The other 75% is usually spent enjoying the diving community. Meeting new people, traveling and doing new things. Community is key and diving is no exception.

We are now in Canada and new to the Red Deer, Alberta area. We are looking forward to discovering all that western Canada has to offer!

Scuba Adventure Vacation

Choose from local day trips to 7 day and six month dive packages. We provide the guidance you need to fully enjoy your next scuba adventure vacation!

11

Certified Diving Courses

Courses to become a padi certified diver

2

Travel, Day Trips & Liveaboards

Thailand island getaway for 2014

3

Business Coaching

Resort, retail, operations, sales and marketing

side 111

4

5

More information?

NEVER dive beyond your own personal limits! If you do not have the proper training or the experiences do not dive in areas or conditions you are not trained for.

Dive Masters in Training

  • Divemastersintraining
  • Red Deer, AB, Canada
  • +62 8788 123 4567

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message